Flatshare General Information
£758 Exc Util & Exc CTax
Flatshare Tick Boxes
Flatshare DescriptionHi guys! I am looking for someone to take over my room in a stunning 3 bedroom flat, overlooking Lord's Cricket Ground
* Prime location between St John's Wood (Jubilee Line) and Warwick Avenue (Bakerloo line) tube stations. Both stations are 5 mins walk.
* Bus stop right across the street
* The room is fully furnished. Double bed, built in wardrobe, desk with chair and cupboards offer plenty of storage.
* Bedside table, full length mirror and big window
* Very spacious living room with 2 sofas and a big table
* Kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, microwave and a big fridge
*Spacious bathroom with bathtub
* The rent is 758.32 per month. Bills are not included.
AVAILABLE FROM JANUARY 7th
Please feel free to contact me for more information or to arrange a viewing.
Flatshare interests and occupationsInt: Very quiet professional ladies
Contact and notebookPut in My Notebook
This advertiser expressly does NOT wish to be approached by estate agents or others offering their services. Telephone numbers and e-mail links constitute personal data that is NOT placed by the advertiser to solicit approaches from agents. Doing so is a clear breach of the Data Protection Acts (misuse of personal data).
Near and Near-ish Stations
Nearest Bus Routes