Flatshare General Information
£950 Exc Util & Exc CTax
Flatshare Tick Boxes
Flatshare DescriptionLooking for 1 flatmate as from 24/01/2018
Ideally, looking for someone who has a permanent job, or student to stay at least six months. Tidy, non smoker and clean.
- House recently renovated fitted with wooden floor and walls repainted
- Room is small but has its own bathroom (not en suite)
- Kitchen has washing machine, dishwasher
- Large living room
- Fibre internet
- Cleaner once every 2 weeks
- House comes with access to a private park
- Flat is on last floor and has a private rooftop
- Location: 2 min walk from Earl's Court underground station. 4 min walk from 24h Tesco. 2 min from Earl's court road (restaurants, gym etc.)
- Expenses are 100 per month includes gas, electricity, council tax, internet and cleaner
I am a guy, 24, work in finance and long hours. Therefore not at home a lot so you will have the flat for your own almost always.
If this sounds like it might suit you, contact me by email. Thanks!
Flatshare interests and occupationsInt: Tennis, Football, Video Games
Contact and notebookPut in My Notebook
This advertiser expressly does NOT wish to be approached by estate agents or others offering their services. Telephone numbers and e-mail links constitute personal data that is NOT placed by the advertiser to solicit approaches from agents. Doing so is a clear breach of the Data Protection Acts (misuse of personal data).
Near and Near-ish Stations
Nearest Bus Routes