Flatshare General Information
£975 Exc Util & Exc CTax
Flatshare Tick Boxes
Flatshare DescriptionHi everyone,
We are looking to replace our lovely flatmate Claudia who is sadly departing us!
- you will be sharing with Dan & Brooke, both professionals who have many years of London under their belts, though one originates from Scotland & the other from Australia. We like to think we are both great to live with, super easy going & friendly & always up for a kitchen catch up when we are all in together.
- Dan works in the film industry heading up the finances for a production company, he also has an active interest in, you guessed it, film, and music too!
- Brooke is in the creative industry, loves cooking, Pilates on the weekends (we have a great studio close by!) & spending time at our local markets (Columbia Road, Broadway Market and Victoria Park Market are all 5 minutes walk away).
- we are looking for a person who wants somewhere to call home & loves the house as much as we do
- we are young professionals in our late 20's/30's so would like someone similar to join us
- you are someone who is respectful, responsible, clean, tidy & of course friendly & sociable!
- The house is an industrial conversion which used to belong to the Truman Brewery. The building has an architecture and graphic design studio downstairs, with another flat to the rear of the property. The layout spans across 3 floors plus a large private roof terrace, which catches all of the summer days sun.
- The ground floor is a long entrance corridor from street level (Hackney Road), which is currently being used for storage, including our bikes (we both cycle to work each day).
- the first floor contains a wall of storage with tonnes of space, leading on to the large bathroom & an open kitchen, dining & lounge area.
- the second floor houses the 3 bedrooms and a big old safe which used to keep Mr. Truman's pounds protected. We have 2 of the rooms, one for sleeping & one which we use as a dressing room, study & occasionally as a spare room when guests come to stay. Your room is a large rear facing double & is therefore shielded from the occasional noises of Hackney Road. It has a big window & high ceilings & comes unfurnished so you can make it your own.
- Finally, the white metal stairs leads to our large roof terrace. This space is perfect for sunny days, working outdoors, BBQs, gigs & even a pop up cinema which Dan is desperate to do. The views are lovely and it is a luxury that we especially appreciate.
- Rent is 975 a month due on the last day of each month.
- Deposit is only 680
- Bills are 100 each month. This includes everything (Council tax, gas, water, electricity, broadband & a cleaner once a fortnight) & all general house stuff is shared & purchased equally out of our house account.
- Move in date is weekend of 10th/11th February so deposit & remaining months rent will be required prior to moving in.
- There are no references required, although our landlords live downstairs so would like to meet at some point down the line. They are super lovely and easy going and we have always had a great relationship with them.
We have tried to include as much information as we can think of, but any other questions just shoot us an email. Viewings will be over the next couple of weeks, most likely on the weekends but we can do weekdays too if need be (dependent on work schedules).
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Dan & Brooke
Flatshare interests and occupationsInt: Cooking, Travelling, the usual stuff!
Occ: Finance Manager in Film & TV Production company, Interior Designer
Contact and notebookPut in My Notebook
This advertiser expressly does NOT wish to be approached by estate agents or others offering their services. Telephone numbers and e-mail links constitute personal data that is NOT placed by the advertiser to solicit approaches from agents. Doing so is a clear breach of the Data Protection Acts (misuse of personal data).
Near and Near-ish Stations
Nearest Bus Routes