Flatshare General InformationSHORT LET For female
£690 Inc Util & CTax
Flatshare Tick Boxes
Flatshare DescriptionHi, I am looking for someone responsible and tidy for my friendly little 2-person flat-share
ROOM: You'll have your own private:
- Single room (w/ double bed), tall dresser, built-in cupboard space & mirrors.
- Lock on bedroom door.
- Bedding (including sheets, duvet, pillows) are provided, no problem.
- Space above cupboards for boxes / suitcases.
THE FLAT: It's a lovely, bright, cosy 2-bedroom flat on the top floor of a Victorian House, recently renovated and decorated.
- 2nd floor walk-up, the stairs are quite easy
- Bathroom, Living Room (dining / breakfast table), TV and fully equipped Kitchen to share.
- Windows in every room of the house, so its bright and airy.
- Washing machine in the flat with dryer stand (nearest laundromat if you need a dryer is down the street)
- PARKING: Shared parking with other flats on 1st come 1st serve basis. Plenty of on-street parking available nearby.
THE AREA: It's quiet & safe residential area with good transportation connections.
- Flat is 30 min walk or 12 min bike ride to ESCP Europe Business School on Finchley Road.
- 5 min walk to Willesden Green tube station / Jubilee line - Zones 1 / 2 fare.
- 12 mins to Bond Street / 21 to London Bridge
- Buses right outside flat for rainy days
- Buses from Kilburn High Road, Marble Arch, Edgware Road come nearby as well.
- There's plenty of free street parking (permit required from council)
- There's a Sainsbury near WG station and a 24-HR grocery store as well. Pharmacies, Banks, pubs and cheap eats on Walm Lane down the street. Note, A mega Sainsbury is on the High Road (10 min walk).
- Park Gladstone park is walking distance, so is West Hampstead / Fortune Green road.
RENT: 160 / week or 690 per month (ALL Bills are included). Deposit three weeks - no Agency fees. Suggested min term 3 months / no max term. Minimum notice to leave of 4 weeks each way. For short let, it's GBP 171 per week.
- All bills are included.
- No smoking / No Pets allowed unfortunately.
- The room is ideal for one person. Occasional overnight guests allowed only on reasonable advance notice so that we can manage our privacy (works both ways).
I'm single, female, 37, work in Finance.
- I'm pretty chilled out and friendly. I travel a lot for work and I speak a little German.
- Originally from Pakistan, was living in New York before coming to London 7 yrs ago.
- I like watching movies, exercise/fitness and animals.
I am away for work a lot, for eg 2 weeks in a row. So essentially the new flatmate would also have the entire place (whole flat) to themselves (except my bedroom which will remain locked).
- My preference is for someone responsible who will treat this home as their own.
- I will be travelling a lot for work, so the new person will be someone who can value the independence and the space, yet maintain a level of friendliness as well :)
- Someone who can share a glass of wine with and chat about life, but not necessarily become best friends.
**Note, My preference is for one person and no couples please as there is only one bathroom. The flat is not huge but great for sharing.
Please get in touch with any questions. I'm flexible and happy to discuss any issues. Welcome for a viewing and cup of tea! :)
Flatshare interests and occupationsInt: Travelling, funny movies, fitness
Contact and notebookPut in My Notebook
This advertiser expressly does NOT wish to be approached by estate agents or others offering their services. Telephone numbers and e-mail links constitute personal data that is NOT placed by the advertiser to solicit approaches from agents. Doing so is a clear breach of the Data Protection Acts (misuse of personal data).
Near and Near-ish Stations
Nearest Bus Routes