Flatshare General Information
£710 Exc Util & Exc CTax
Flatshare Tick Boxes
Flatshare DescriptionHi there,
I've got a square, white room in a large flatshare in Dalston.
Most of the furniture came with the room (bed + custom bedstand, desk, chair, side tables, space heater), and you're welcome to keep it or throw everything away if you prefer an aesthetic other than "everything is white". Note that the desk lamp is pretty much the only piece of furniture I own and I'm taking it with me.
(Plant is optional. If you really want it, it's yours.)
The flat itself is super cool. Lots of space, plants, and natural light. Obviously the usual adjectives apply, so go to thesaurus . com and search for "stunning". Personally love the stainless steel countertops in the kitchen. They get marked up pretty easily (drops of water or crumbs or whatever), but they look goooooood when they're wiped down.
There are 4 rooms in total, so you'll have 3 roommates: all are working professionals in their thirties and I have it on good authority that they're all super cool (especially Roberto).
Other stuff to get out of the way:
- total cost of bills are variable as the cost of utilities fluctuates, but it's approximately 120 extra per month
- there's a cleaner that comes once a month (included in the above cost estimate)
- super close to grocery stores (for responsible people), and lots of bars + takeaways (for normal people)
- Tons of bus connections. 38, 67, 243, 242, 30, 277, 149 -- wow, just look at all those numbers
- 2 mins to the overground (Dalston Junction)
- bike storage -- it's a bit of a pain bringing them upstairs but it's free and there's lots of space
- comfy couches and a big table for big dinners
- wifi everywhere in the flat
- washer/dryer combo machine
- 1 shared bathroom/shower for the flat
I think that's the important stuff.
Takeaway: Room is good, and the flat is super cool. ~830/m all-in. Any other questions, just ask.
Flatshare interests and occupationsInt: architecture, plants
Occ: architect, university professor
Contact and notebookPut in My Notebook
This advertiser expressly does NOT wish to be approached by estate agents or others offering their services. Telephone numbers and e-mail links constitute personal data that is NOT placed by the advertiser to solicit approaches from agents. Doing so is a clear breach of the Data Protection Acts (misuse of personal data).
Near and Near-ish Stations
Nearest Bus Routes